Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Iron Lion

So, I'm getting work done on my arm this week.. Had a bit done yesterday, am skipping today, but going back tomorrow for more, hopefully. But for those of you who haven't seen it: Some pictures.



This is the inside of my arm, what I'm calling the "inner flame" part of the tattoo. I had smoke added yesterday, but it's so pink that it's hard to get a good idea of what it looks like, so I won't post the recent pictures of the inside. Here is the outside as of today:



I love it! Can't wait til it's done.

5 comments:

Heff said...

Wow ! I don't know if I'm more impressed with the Tat, or...nevermind.

Here's hoping you have an "Almighty" New Year from Heff's Bar and Grill !!!

The Savage said...

yeah... I am so glad I get to see both, Heff.

Looking Rawr as always my darling.

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

Woo, *cat noise* impressive on both counts.

The Savage said...

Hello from Minnesota

Unknown said...

That looks absolutely *stunning* Kate...

Good luck with the rest of the work...

xxx
'berta